Assistant Professor in Computer Sciences, HDR
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : (+33) 1 44 08 18 48 - Fax : (+33) 1 44 08 16 66
- june 2009 Habilitation
- oct. 2000 PhD Thesis in Computer Sciences
- sept. 1997 Research Master's degree in Computer Sciences specialised in Intelligent System (Paris Dauphine University).
- Since oct. 2000 Assistant Professor in Computer Sciences (AgroParisTech).
- oct. 1997 - aug. 2000 Beneficiary of a PhD Thesis scolarship (Paris Dauphine University).
My teaching activities mainly concern the agronomist engineers of AgroParisTech :
- fundamentals of computer sciences (Word, Excel, Excel VBA, Access),
- information system architecture (html, pHp, mySQL),
- programming languages (C, Java) .
I also particpate in teaching of the course "Semantic Web and ontologies" in the research master "Computer Sciences: Intelligent System", co-organized with Paris Dauphine University.
My research activities mainly concern :
- knowledge representation, knowledge validation,
- data integration of heterogeneous and imprecise data guided by an ontology: flexible querying, semantic annotations of data extracted from the Web,
- ontology alignment.
My research is applied to Risk in Food.
Teaching responsabilities :
- Co-Head of the Training and Research Unit of AgroParisTech from Sept 2005 to Sept 2006.
- Elected member of the teachers committee of AgroParisTech (2004-2007). Elected supply member of the teachers committee of AgroParisTech since 2008.
- Member of several committees of AgroParisTech.
- Member of recruiting committees of Assistant Professor in Computer Sciences.
Research responsabilities :
- Head of the Knowledge Engineeringteam of the Met@risk Research Unit since Sept 2009.
- Co-Head of the Knowledge Engineeringteam of the Met@risk Research Unit from Sept 2005 to Sept. 2009.
- Co-head of the PhD Thesis of Gaëlle Hignette obtained in december 2007, and of the PhD Thesis of David Doussot in progress.
- Co-head of several research master training periods.
- Member of the Program Committee of International Conferences: ICCS 2008, ICCS 2009, DEXA 2009, ICCS 2010, DEXA 2010
- Paper reviewer for international and national conferences: RFIA 2003, Inforsid 2005, Inforsid 2007, IJEIS 2008, ICCS 2008, ICCS 2009, DEXA 2009, ICCS 2010, DEXA 2010
- Participant of four national projects: E.Dot (RNTL project 2003-2005), Webcontent (ANR/RNTL project 2006-2009), Holyrisk (ANR project 2010-2014), MAP'OPT (ANR/ALIA 2011-2015)
Unité Mét@risk, J. Dibie-Barthélemy
Creation date: 05 August 2008
Update: 16 October 2012